War in history
Socio-cultural offers are possible again. Therefore we want to organize meetings in a small circle.
Together we want to explore the history of Dresden and visit the most exciting cultural assets and historical testimonies of the city!
11 September, 6 til 8 pm + 12 September, 1 til 2 pm
- Friday: Emergence of the German Empire and unification wars
- Saturday: Introduction to the content, followed by a visit to the special exhibition “KRIEG MACHT NATION” in the Military History Museum
18 September, 6 til 8 pm + 19 September, 2 til 3 pm
- Friday: The First World War – Causes, Course and Consequences
- Saturday: What is a total war? Introduction, followed by a visit to the permanent exhibition in the Military History Museum
25 September, 6 til 8 pm + 26 September, 12 til 2 pm
- Friday: The Second World War – Causes, Course, Holocaust (Introduction)
- Saturday: Consequences of the Second World War, destruction of Dresden, introduction to the contents and afterwards visit of the exhibition Dresden 1945 in the Panometer
Open for everyone – big or small, old or young, new in town or long-time Dresdner. Be there! We are looking forward to you!
VeranstaltungsortDifo – Dresdner Institut für Fortbildung
Pulsnitzer Straße 6
Kontakt & Informationinfo@kulturaktiv.org
on three dates:
Free of charge!